Monday, March 15, 2010

The Most Wondeful Time of the Year

For all of you followers across America today marks the day of the best month of sports in the history of the universe, anchored by none other than the NCAA March Madness Tournament (you also have MLB Opening Day, NBA/NHL PLAYOFFS on the horizon and the NFL DRAFT). Anyway, this is by far the greatest tournament ever created alongside the National Arm Wrestling Championships held every year on ESPN. I mean what two days of sports are better than this Thursday and Friday when you have 48 hours of non-stop basketball where some of the greatest sports moments happen, shit is making me tear up thinking of Vermont repeating their upset over Syracuse from a few years ago or last year when Scottie Reynolds hit this buzzer beater to send Nova to the Final Four.




Anyway since I am the King of March Madness and am the only person EVER to win the Berka NCAA Tournament Challenge two years in a row my picks are worth Gold, so read carefully and I may actually win you some money. So let’s get down to business.

Upsets that I am looking at in the first round are Siena over Purdue, Utah State over Texas A&M and Minnesota over Xavier. As the tourney goes on I think that Siena will be the Cinderella with their experienced squad and make a run into the Sweet 16. Notre Dame has come on strong the last few weeks and I think they will carry that over into the tourney.

As for my Final Four, I have Kansas, Nova, Cuse and Kentucky. Yes, it’s not very ballsy but I am not here to fuck around, I want to win some money. So take it or leave it but I am sure some who read this are unemployed and I am pretty much handing you over free money that you most likely could use.

Gotta take off now though, 4Skins have the biggest flag football game in our short history and we plan on bringing some Willie Beamen swagger babyyy…woooooo!!!!!


2 comments: