Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a Hard Knock's Life

HBO has now officially announced that the NY JETS will be this year's team featured on their hit series "HARD KNOCKS" and I am absolutely pumped about this. I don't wanna hear any fuckin nonsense about this having any negative effects on this team.

First off, what group of characters will make for better television than Bart Scott & Calvin Pace (The Bash Brothers), Antonio Cromarte(The Ladies Man), Braylon Edwards(I beat up Lebron James Boy and Lebron Ain't Gon Do Shit About It),Kris Jenkins(Chocolate Love), Mark Sanchez(Mr. GQ), Darelle Revis(The Human Blanket), Ladanian Tomlinson(The Wash Up) and none other then the Head Coach Rex Ryan(The Anti-Bellichick). We could keep going because that is how awesome the personalities are on this team.


Make no doubt about it, NFL players and fans will grow to absolutely despise this team after this show airs, but that's what this JETS team is all about. They aren't the good old GIANTS or the tight ass Patriots, they have a new found swagger that was brought in here by their head coach and they are gonna let the league know that last year was no fluke.

For all the people who think this is bad for them to do because it is going to distract them during training camp and blahh blahh blahhh, just shut the fuck up (yea Francessa I am talking to you, I told you in my first post ever when you piss me off I am coming after you). Players don't even go to training camp half the time nowadays anyway, Michael Strahan admitted too holding out over contracts just so he could miss them.

All I know is that come August I am preparing myself for the greatest hour of Television with Hard Knocks: NY JETS followed by Entourage (hasn't been a better hour of TV since Sopranos/Entourage teamed up back in the day).

This team just gets better and better with the shit they are doing and I think this morning I was awoken by Brandon Marshall's teeth shining thru my window from his smile when he heard the JETS signed on to do Hard Knocks because he might be there after Draft Day.


2 comments:

  1. probably the worst team ever to be picked for this worthless show

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should mention the really cool kid that told you that HBO was choosing the Jets for this seasons show. I def think you should give him some credit. I mean I would.

    ReplyDelete