Thursday, March 11, 2010

Level 5 Pissed Off!!!!!!

I can now fully relate to men who want absolutely no part of their marriage anymore but don't take the plunge and get a divorce because that is exactly how my relationship with the Mess, I mean METS has become.

Today the METS released a statement that Jose Reyes has an Overactive Thyroid and will be out between two and eight weeks. Honestly, what the fuck does an Overactive Thyroid have to do with him being able to play and worst of all who the hell gives a time frame of two weeks to TWO MONTHS. That is like saying he may be back for Opening Day or we might not see him until the All-Star break.

This team is fucked about ten different ways. Between Beltran having knee surgery which the Mets didn't even know about, to freakin Oli Perez and Luis Castillo still being apart of this team and now Reyes going down you might as well ship Sanatana to Philly this year and put him out of his misery.

All I know is that after this debacle that has occurred I am announcing officially my boycott of the 2010 MLB SEASON. I am throwing in the towel like Rocky should have done before Ivan Drago dropped Apollo Creed in Rocky IV and killed him. Just look at this video, I can't take a beating like this. I have the hopes of a JETS Super Bowl run and Lebron coming to the KNICKS, I refuse to allow the METS to be the demise of my enjoyment of sports anymore.











The actuality is though that this is all bitterness because why isn't it that the godforsaken Yankees or the Phillies have injuries like the METS or sign untalented players like the METS, oh wait that is because they are not the METS. But I guaranfreakintee that now that I am officially swearing off the 2010 MLB SEASON the NY METS will win the World Series and my love/hate relationship will continue on for the next 60 years.

1 comment:

  1. Paul I'll buy you a Jeter jersey or a true hero like Arod!

    ReplyDelete