Tuesday, July 27, 2010

T.O. to Gang Green?

Reports are out this morning that the NY JETS have contacted Terrell Owens agent Drew Rosenhaus regarding the possibility of the Jets looking to bring T.O. into training camp.

Now let me reiterate what I said a few weeks back about how the JETS need to slow their fuckin role down. It started with Tomlinson getting the JETS logo tattooed on his leg, then Rex Ryan coming out that he is going to write a book even though he has really done shit to this date and the ridiculous reports that the Jets contacted Jamarcus "Purple Drank" Russell about the possibility of resurrecting his career as a backup. Now the T.O. story hits the headlines and I am about to lose my shit.

Fuckin Terrell Owens sucks. He is a 36 year old washed up veteran being bounced around this league like the fat chick at the strip club because guess what, no one wants to touch this thing. My biggest issue is other than the fact that he is a complete douchebag and his TV show sucks compared to my man Ochocinco on the Ultimate Catch is who the hell are the Jets even possibly thinking of sitting down if they bring T.O. onto this team. I mean come week 4 when Santonio Holmes returns from suspension you will already have a top five receiving unit in the league with him, Edwards and Cotchery, all who are better then T.O. in my opinion at this stage of his career.

But since I am an intellectual and can see through the Jets "we want to bring anyone in we feel makes our team better" mantra is the fact that it all comes down to them wanting to become this larger than life spectacle when it comes to this seasons HARDKNOCKS. And what bigger clown can you add to this team that other then T.O.

Having said all that, I swear I will sit through every Harry Potter/ Twighlight movie and wear a freakin Hannah Montana shirt if the JETS promise me that they are just fuckin with me and that they really aren't planning to bring T.O. in.

No comments:

Post a Comment