Monday, July 12, 2010

...AND YOU TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!

First off having Entourage back in my life is the best way to end a weekend in the summer. This show never disappoints and always leaves you wanting more. The fact that that law school is starting to creep up watching Ari makes me dream of the possibility that one day I will run my own agency and pretty much dominate the shit out of the sports world and get players contracts that their kids kids kids will be able to live off of. But I’ll hold off on my vision for taking over the sports world in some capacity at another time, what we are here to talk about today is Chris Paul and how he is my new favorite athlete.

So last night Caremelo Anthony tied the knot with Lala Vazquez in NYC (you know the MTV VJ) and that was the biggest mistake of his life but I am not here on divulging advice to professional athletes just yet. But what this wedding spurred out was during CP3’s speech he had made mention that there may be a new “Big 3” about to form in the Big Apple. Chris said that Melo, himself and Amare Stoudemire (who was in attendance) may form the second big three over the next couple of years when Paul and Melo become free agents and join Amare with the Knicks and create the biggest rivalry the NBA has ever seen.

Chris Paul is GOD. When I thought nothing could get worse for the Knicks then giving Amare a max deal when there is no shot in hell he is worth that without a star studded PG dishing him the ball CP3 makes the greatest statement of all time. Pretty much is telling the LBJ, Wade and Bosh tandem that you think that you guys are gonna control this league for the next 10 years you can “forgheddaboudit” where gonna take 3 of the best players in the league too and add the “Italian Stallion” Danillo Gallinari and just start fucking up all three of your worlds.

All I know is that Donnie F’n Walsh better 1.) stay alive for the next 2 years 2.) stay under the cap so we can bounce back from this offseason debacle and just maybe put together a threesome that would be just as pretty as Marissa Miller, Adriana Lima and E’s secretary on Entourage/Turtles limo driver that he fired and Henry, Tommy and Jimmy from Goodfellas. So keep the hope alive Knicks fans there just might be something brewing here and if you gave me a tandem of CP3, MELO AND AMARE call me crazy I might take them over the The Queen and his peasants down in Miami.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment