Friday, April 2, 2010

"TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME"

The Mets will not make the playoffs.

Figured that it was fitting to just get my 2010 baseball preview edition off to the right start and let all my loyal viewers know that I am not even going to try and be optimistic, the METS will suck. All you need to see is this stat line of the Mets starters ERA's from spring training and you will know why this year is over before it started (Sanata:6.75, Pelfrey:7.97, Maine:7.88, Perez:8.66, Niese:5.65). I am fuckin embarrassed it makes me sick. Moving On.

Since I have no allegiance to a team this year I figured I can use my superior talent in the field of sports to predict what I think will happen this year.

AL East: Yankees (fuck me) AL Central: White Sox AL West: Angels Wild Card: Red Sox

NL East: Phillies (fuck me again) NL Central: Cardinals NL West: Giants Wild Card:Braves (might as well kick me in the nuts)

ALCS: Red Sox over Yankees (going to a game 7 and I'll take Beckett in the playoffs over anyone in the league for one game)

NLCS: Cardinals over Phillies (Cardinals just have the right mix all around)

World Series: Cardinals over Red Sox

So there you have it, worship what I say because these are not opinions they are facts. Now I leave you with a little Clubber Lang singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame"



3 comments:

  1. Beckett over CC? Silly silly boy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. R U one Drugs??? Using pre-season as a sample size. i repeat R U on Drugs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow...Jason Heyward is a MON-STAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete