Monday, August 9, 2010

Life as a Shitty New York Fan

Back from vacation which was great and am trying to enjoy the next three weeks before law school starts but for some reason the teams that I love and waste so much time and money on love to fuck with me and treat me like I am some piece of shit..yea that sums up exactly how the KNICKS, METS and JETS treat me like I am literally a piece of shit (Rangers are out of this post, to early for me to even care about hockey).

The Knicks actually create a little buzz this summer and then go and re-hire the Satan of basketball Isaiah Thomas and just set themselves back another decade. I mean some kid who is in middle school right now probably possesses the sperm that will hopefully bring this team back to the glory days of the 90's because there is no doubt in my mind no one on planet earth right now will be able to do so.

Then the Mets who don't deserve more then this and that is until the Wilpon's sell this team they will never ever be the type of team who wants to win like some other team in New York is willing to do.

And now onto the JETS and this little statement that Rex Ryan spits out today about Revis..."we are preparing as if he will not be with us this season". Hold your fuckin horses Rex. You say he is the best defensive player in the league, the best corner you may have ever seen and you, Mr. T and Woody tell him you are gonna "pay the man" and then you say this crock of shit. This is Day 9 of the holdout and with Hardknocks starting tomorrow that means by episode 3 Revis and his whole f'n island better be locked up for the next 8 years.

Anyway it's good to be back and even better that the NFL season is just about a month away.

(no picture today because for some reason I can't upload it)

1 comment:

  1. "I don't see mr revis playing a single down this year"- Woody Johnson

    ReplyDelete